Are you worried about paying for college? As the cost of college tuition continues to rise, many families are struggling to cover costs. There are a variety of scholarship resources available for students with abilities ranging from average to super achiever and everyone in between. Whatever the student’s circumstance or academic pace, there’s something for everyone. Come learn from the experts how to identify the scholarship opportunities just right for you.
– Better understand government-sponsored programs like HOPE
– Learn how to work through your local schools and foundations
– Gather great scholarship resources
– Gain tips on how to apply successfully
– Learn how you can participate in dual enrollment/dual credit programs
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
1 Primerica Parkway
This program is offered in partnership with Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Free to Attend – Registration Required