Would you like to help connect people who care with causes that matter? At the Community Foundation, you’ll find a team of like-minded people who are passionate about making a difference in the world and helping fundholders, nonprofits and others do the same.
If you want to be part of a nonprofit making a big impact, join us!
Director of Fundholder Experience
The Director of Fundholder Experience will be the face of the Community Foundation for all current fundholders as the internal account manager to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The position is also accountable to design and implement a CRM engagement strategy that leads to growing current fundholder assets. The ultimate goal of this role is to create an experience for our fundholders that will build trust with the Community Foundation in order to develop an ever-deepening relationship.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current Community Foundation fundholders, always providing them with an exceptional customer experience.
- Benchmark, design, implement and maintain a fundholder CRM engagement strategy that enhances the experience of working with the Community Foundation.
- Ensure that each fundholder has a philanthropic plan that supports their giving interests and encourages them to make additional gifts to their fund, create new funds and make future contributions through deferred gift plans.
- Assist in creating and managing a Legacy Society for the Community Foundation and working with current fundholders to participate as members in the society.
- Create fundholder events (education, appreciation, etc.) to enhance their experience and deepen their relationship with us.
- Be responsible for our annual Good2Give Celebration, including sponsorship, program development and logistics.
- Maintain exceptional fundholder records to leverage CRM development and move management opportunities.
- Handle special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in nonprofit development.
- Experience with CRM software a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.
The Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia strengthens the communities we serve by providing leadership, addressing community needs and assisting
individuals and organizations
with their charitable giving.
Improve the world through the power of philanthropy.