“You don’t have to be rich to make a difference. Ordinary people can give for the sake of making our community a better place, one dollar at a time.”
Executive Director, Leadership Gwinnett
Donor Advised Funds
Creating a donor advised fund provides you with a simple, powerful and highly personal approach to giving – a charitable checkbook. This option allows you to remain actively involved in suggesting uses for your gift. You can recommend grants to charities you wish to support, at your own convenience. You may also choose to work with our staff to identify nonprofits that are particularly effective in addressing the issues that are important to you.
Interested in learning more? Explore the various ways you can give through the Community Foundation and make the most impact on our community!
Giving through the Community Foundation allows me to use my funds in a more advantageous way. I like having the ability to put money in that can accumulate even though it’s intended to be given. It also provides tax advantages.
Having a fund at the Community Foundation has been a really nice vehicle for me to get more strategic with our giving model as a family.
Click on the image to see our donor advised fund brochure!
Why Give Through The Community Foundation?
- It’s easier
- Allows you to make a greater impact
- Provides access to in-depth knowledge of community nonprofits and needs
- Gives you the ability to create custom giving plans
- Offers access to knowledgeable staff always ready to help
- Can be involved as much or as little as you want
- Assets managed by outstanding financial management firms