Are you worried about paying for college? As the cost of college tuition continues to rise, many families are struggling to cover costs. There are a variety of scholarship resources available for students with abilities ranging from average to super achiever and everyone in between. Whatever the student’s circumstance or academic pace, there’s something for everyone. On October 12 from 7-8:30 p.m., come learn from the experts how to identify the scholarship opportunities just right for you. This is a FREE event but registration is required.
- Better understand government-sponsored programs like HOPE
- Learn how to work through your local schools and foundations
- Gather great scholarship resources
- Gain tips on how to apply successfully
- Learn how you can participate in dual enrollment/dual credit programs
This is a virtual-only event. Presented by Hal Wilkinson (GA Student Finance Commission), Amy Burke (Gwinnett Co. Public Schools), Karen Howell (Gwinnett Tech) and Elizabeth Umberger (Georgia Gwinnett College) and in partnership with Gwinnett County Public Schools Foundation.