(and to ask for your help!)
We’ve been hinting at what’s coming and now we’re ready to share! This year, it’s all about CARING, which is why we’re temporarily calling our annual celebration the Good2CARE Celebration. We want to showcase how our communities have CARED in so many different ways during COVID-19. And, since we’re living in a very different world than last year, we are not hosting our annual celebration at the Infinite Energy Center’s Grand Ballroom. INSTEAD we’re giving everyone the opportunity to celebrate together – in a safe way – through house parties!
Our Good2Care house parties will allow friends and family to gather in small, socially distanced groups at the host’s home where they can enjoy food, fun and a VERY SPECIAL VIRTUAL CELEBRATION. We are working on a virtual show that, just like our past celebrations, will have you laughing, crying and celebrating all the ways our communities have come together to CARE during COVID-19.
For those who are not able to host or attend a house party, we invite you to host a virtual watch party via Facebook live and invite your friends to join you online. Or you can just watch our virtual celebration via YouTube or Facebook on August 15th!
Interested in a house party? Keep reading!
Here’s where we need your help. We need people to sign up as host homes. What does that mean?
That means our Good2Care party hosts will:
– Provide the party location
– Plan, provide and cover cost of food & drink menu
– Invite guests to the party (however many the hosts feel comfortable having in their home)
– Have adequate technology/device to join and view the virtual Facebook Live event with guests
– Consider an optional “passing of the hat” for donations to the Coronavirus Relief Fund
The Community Foundation will:
– Provide Evite template for host to use as invitations for guests
– Provide Community Foundation marketing materials
– Provide parting gifts for host to hand out as guests leave
– Provide virtual programming for the evening
– Provide tech help as needed
If you would like to host, or are interested but want more information, please fill out our form via the button below. We’re looking forward to a great evening!
Every year, from surprise giveaways to poignant stories of families and individuals overcoming incredible odds, our Good2Give Celebration showcases the effect giving has on our nonprofits.
- Want to sponsor our 2020 celebration? email Randy Redner at email@example.com