- This event has passed.
Spinning Straw Into Gold: Proven Strategies to Increase Grant Funding
February 8 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$25
Networking at 8:00 a.m. Workshop begins at 8:30 a.m.
Join Wellspring Nonprofit Resource to learn valuable tips to improve your grant and foundation funding. Each presenter has more than 25 years of grant writing and fundraising experience. They will discuss how to strengthen your nonprofit, finding the right prospects for your organization, setting your outcome objectives and presenting to foundation representatives.
Are You Grant Ready?
Who will Fund My Organization?
Secrets of Success
Developing Your Presentation
Meet the Grant Makers:
(Your organization will have the opportunity to have a tabletop conversation with these well-respected Foundation representatives.)
- Emily Patteson and Macie Thompson, SunTrust Foundations and Endowments Specialty Practice
- Anne Soutter, Primerica Foundation
- Lizzy Smith, Robert W. Woodruff Foundation
- Lindsey E. Hardegree, Episcopal Community Foundation for Middle and North Georgia
- Margaret Bugbee, The Scott Hudgens Family Foundation
- Randy Redner, Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia
Wellspring Nonprofit Resource Presenters:
Caroline Echols, Principal
Amy Pauls, Senior Consultant
Jan Swink-Stull, Consultant
Matt Frankel, Marketing Director
Elizabeth Hornbuckle, Principal