Apply for a Grant
The Community Foundation is glad to announce the opening of our 2019 Grant Cycle!
In order to achieve the greatest impact, the 2019 areas of focus are: Food Insufficiency and Education. Only organizations which address those areas will be considered for funding through this general grant cycle.
The Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia believes philanthropy can play an important role in improving the quality of life and in helping to build an inclusive, caring and vibrant community. Through gifts our donors make that are unrestricted or targeted to a specific field of interest, we are able to fund a variety of community initiatives each year that are helping us help you make a difference.
To learn more about how the Community Foundation works with nonprofits, contact Randy Redner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Grant Recipients
- Barefoot in the Park
- Hi-Hope Service Center
- The Hudgens Center for Art and Learning
- HoPe (Hispanic Organization Promoting Education), Inc.
- Mentor Me North Georgia, Inc.
- Next Generation Focus, Inc.
- Norcross High School
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Path Project and FCA Soccer
- Single Parent Alliance and Resource Center
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Action Ministries
- Hands of Christ Duluth Cooperative Ministry
- The Lawrenceville Cooperative
- North Gwinnett Co-Op
- Nothing but the Truth, Inc.
- The Place of Forsyth County
- Good Samaritan Health Center
- Eagle Ranch, Inc.
- Family Promise Forsyth County
- Family Promise of Gwinnett
- Norcross Cooperative Ministry
- Positive Impact – Safe Place
- The Salvation Army of Gwinnett
- Supporting Adoption & Foster Families Together, Inc.
- Corners Outreach – Industries
- Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services